IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FUNNY TAG!!!

I was tagged by my super awesome blogging cousin NAT! I was tagged a while ago on this one too, but I ignored it... sorry, I am sooo lame! But since I have been on a blogging spree lately, it was time I better do it!

You are supposed to take the 4th picture in the 4 folder of you MYPICTURES. Then give a brief description, and then tag 4 people. Here is the picture...


I don't know that I can give a brief description about it. It was one of the first time I started playing with my new camera, and changing all the settings, and playing around. So, here it is! Isn't the composition just stunning? Hah!

I would like to tag my photog friends, I know you have some screw up pictures out there, now lets see them! So... Jennifer, Jean, Laurel, Whitney.... lets see em!!!

1 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

A doorknob!!?? Too funny. Fun wasn't it. On our Mac, we can't even see the pictures until it's opened (no thumbnails) so it was extra fun to see which pic came up.