IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, June 28, 2010

Picture of the day...day 27

These are a fan favorite around my house. We call them "eggy pancakes". I think they are also known as Dutch Pancakes, German Pancakes. We like to keep it local here! Good ole eggy pancakes are served in our home at least once per week, usually 2 or 3 times. Today I had some leftover strawberries from the strawberry shortcakes I forgot to serve the missionaries the other night. Poor guys! So we topped our pancake with those. Otherwise, we usually just use powder sugar and sometimes syrup. So yummy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM! I miss those at your house. I forgot about them lol. I just put it on my menu to make!

Candice said...

supper yummy!!!

Q'Ville said...

acutally, Kirstynn, it is a Finnish pancake. It is also very yummy with lemmon juice squeezed on it. Of course i remember it was very yummy when we had it there last time we vsted. xoxo papa and lulu