IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Picture of the Day... day 22

This tub of love is 6 months old today! I know its a lot to ask... but can I keep him an extra large paper weight for a little longer?

4 comments:

Candice said...

Happy 6th month old birthday Bubby!!!! We love you!!!!

-Joe and Candice

Q'Ville said...

LuLu loves the Tub of Love.

Jerome said...

What a guy! Looks like you are livin' the life!! I looked at your old BLOG Noraisms today,
They grow up FAST. Enjoy, heavy on the JOY.
Love yous
DOD I

Kathy Twitchell said...

I was thinking after you finish your picture of the day you should post your recipe of the day...mostly for me:) I can't cook to save my life.