IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picture of the Day… Day 29

Yesterday we had a wicked awesome 5 minute storm blow through VB. I secretly love it when that happens… but when it was raining BUCKETS… I grabbed Nora, and we danced in it. My good friend Candice, had the awesome idea of PICTURE OF THE DAY… she grabbed the camera, and snapped a few shots! YAY… then the power went out! Ugh… I secretly love storms, when the power DOESN’T go out! When it came back on… I HAD NO INTERNET! We tried and tried everything we knew how to, to get it fixed, and as frustration grew late into the night… I called it… sometimes it’s ok to go to bed angry with computers! For some this would seem unheard of… but I have learned when defeat is near, and sometimes it is just easier to surrender, and continue the battle after a good nights rest. I don’t know how I would have made it happen without the nerds at the Hatch Home. I swear between the two of them, they could take over the computer world. But I love them, and owe them lots of chocolate, and diet coke… (What, did you say that not everybody loves DC and chocolate as much as I do… how is that possible? Hmmm… can’t be… ) Anyway, as the Picture of the Day comes to an end… I will be thinking, and gathering more ideas for future blog themes. 

DSC_4994

1 comments:

Q'Ville said...

yup, dancin' in the rain. i think you are the HAPPIEST MOMMY ON THE BLOCK.