IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Picture of the day… Day 3

And, its not of my children! It kills me to do so, but I swayed away from the kids in my POTD post. This is in my garden though, and I LOVE IT! I love when I am making dinner, and I can say, “Nora, please go get me 4 BIG BASIL leafs.” And she does it! Like I said before, she loves the garden. She knows more about it than I do. It is her and her daddy’s project, so I try to keep my nose out of it. Unless I’m cooking! Enjoy your evening, and maybe I’ll get the lil ones back on here tomorrow? 

usabasil

6 comments:

Candice said...

BORING!!!! I need more pics of the kids!!!!

...just kidding :)

The Prices said...

That's awesome!

Meegan said...

Good job on the picture of the day project! I think maybe three days is all I have ever survived and I've never made a p.o.d project public for that very reason! lol
Haven't talked to you in AGES. We should probably catch up one of these days.
p.s. I'm jealous of your beautiful garden and your green plants. I have a knack for killing things that should thrive and be green. :)

Q'Ville said...

WHIFFFF!!! I can even smell it... just add a juicy red tomato and a drizzle of olive oil and .... dinner!!!

Cristi said...

Love your pictures of the day! And this one is fantastic!

liso. said...

...well, since it's winning anyway...

i only have a window garden, which is lame. because i kill my herbs within a month. so i just keep buying plants at the farmers market and then using them until they what? die. probably not the most efficient...

it's been a while since i've been over here... so glad you're blogging again! ;)