IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picture of the Day… Day 30

This is THE END! I have enjoyed the posts, and I have dreaded the posts… overall, I am proud that I actually did it, and I accomplished a goal. My family needs my time, and when it is convenient for me to share our special moments… I will do my best. For now, I don’t really care that laundry often gets out of control, it doesn’t bother me that I usually have puke on my shirt, and if I have diet coke for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I won’t lose sleep at night. Crafting, has fell to the bottom of my to do list. Photography is around the middle of the list. Cooking is near the top, but, enjoying the time I have with my kids while they are still small and creating memories that they will cherish, has made the top of the list, along with being the happy, sassy, sexy, wife, my husband deserves.  I am going to use my birthday, as the date to set goals, and reevaluate myself. I hope that year 31 will be the one where I will conquer motherhood, and come out still standing… even if there are kids hanging off of me.

CSC_5058

4 comments:

The Prices said...

Good job Kirst!

Cindy said...

You will be missed, it was fun while it lasted!! :)

Q'Ville said...

Bubby's sayin' "mom's s'posed to be behind the camera! What is happening here?" I love you all oooh, so, so much.

dawn said...

Sorry to tell ya, Kirstynn, but this is YEAR 32! (you turned 31, right?)You are now in your 32nd year. WOW, time flies!