IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Picture of the day… Day 6

I am so excited about my POD! I am glad that y’all have enjoyed them as well. I wasn’t sure if you would or not. I am going to start posting pictures based on popular demand! So, the more comments I get on a single photo, the more of that same type of photo you will see. If I were to go off the last 5 days, the BASIL would be in the lead. I would love more than anything to post more pictures of my garden… if that's what everyone wants to see. So go tell your friends, and everyone you know to post comments on what you want to see more of.

Thank goodness for camera phones… otherwise, a lot of these pictures would be possible. However, Smith is quite the wiggler, and when I ask him to, “please hold still,'’ it gets him all excited, and kicking, and moving. I captured him being sweet, and semi-still right before bed. This baby is more amazing then I could ever imagine. He makes my life so hard, but I love him for it. I can’t ever get anything done, because he always loves me to coo at him. When I leave him in his bed to Cry it out, I’ll sometimes sneak in, and make his binky magically appear, and all he does, is giggle, and smile… HE loves magic! Have a great week everyone, and enjoy this lover baby of mine!!!!

 

(P.S. The onesie in this photo is size 12-18 months… yeah… he’s 5 months old!)

2010-06-06 19.58.33

3 comments:

The Prices said...

I love pics of your babes!

Q'Ville said...

darling boy. I think he's thinking "I sure do love my LuLu". Yup, I'm sure that's what he's thinking and he'd tell you if he could, but for now, it's just between he and me.

Q'Ville said...

Papa says quit blowin up the baby
DOD