IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture of the Day…. Day 7

It is summer, and I am exhausted just planning all the things I want to do with Nora! I am so lucky to have a Candice. She wants to hang out with us, and loves my kids. 1) She makes good company, and I don’t have to talk like a 3 year old to her. 2) She has hands that know how to hold chubby babies, and how to change chubby babies diapers. 3) My kids love her! I don’t think that I would brave Busch Gardens with the two kids alone. Today was our first trip of the year. I didn’t know this, but online, you can print off a certificate for pre-school age kids to get in free for the whole summer. I did not know! So we will be able to go back often this summer. I sure hope Grover can handle it!

NoraGrover

Don’t forget to comment on the pictures you want to see more of. Looks like Garden/Basil, is still in the lead. I will give you till the end of day 10.

4 comments:

The Prices said...

I think you should post whatever you want. Garden pics are cool, but you can only take so many pictures of a tomato plant.

Q'Ville said...

I bet Grover can handle as many hugs from NOra as she can possibly give him.

Candice said...

You know which pictures I like!!! Thanks for always letting me obsess over your kids. I truly do love them... and you too!

Unknown said...

i vote you keep the pix random, like you have been doing!