IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Picture of the Day… Day 13

So random I know! Meet Maggie! I have to edit a photo shoot from this weekend, with over 700 pictures, so tonight, I decided, I would post from the 6th folder, and the 13th picture. I’m not sure if she reads my blog, but if she did, she would be so embarrassed. She works with Joel, and is obviously a DARLING girl! She had her headshots done at work the same day Joel did his. So, I think Joel took this picture. But it was my 06/13 picture. I am going to start editing, and there will be lots of fun pictures coming this week. We have a busy week planned, and so I am excited to share it with you! Maggie, please don’t hate me. If it helps at all, this is my favorite one from all of your headshots.

DSC_3971

1 comments:

Q'Ville said...

this is a darling picture of a darling lady. I can't imagine she would be upset with you for posting it. I imagine she does McKinley proud.