IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Friday, June 4, 2010

Picture of the Day... Day 4

Are y'all surprised that I have posted every day for the last 4 days? I am! Today isn't actually a picture, its a video, but it is worth a thousand words, and so are pictures. I just cleared out our video camera, and was going through all the clips we made in the last few months. This is the first time I watched this video, and it brought me to tears. It is completely unlike anything to introduce your child to their sibling. How do you explain to your three year old that this person will spend the rest of her life with her? It was a beautiful, touching moment for me. My kids are my world. I can honestly say that I have the best kids in the world! Every mom should be able to say the same thing.

1 comments:

Candice said...

That was beautiful!!!! It's so weird to see bubby so tiny! I can't believe it's almost been 6 months. Time flies!!!