IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Picture of the Day… Day 9

Joel came home from work today with employee head shots, and asked me to do some mild editing on them! As I am editing, he is putting Smith to bed. I hear, “When did you learn to roll over?” Oh how I love him!

When I am driving in the car, and he calls me, my car says, “Call from… HOTNESS”. I really have an amazing guy to call my husband. Yeah, he needs a little help in the “mothering” department, but he is a great dad!

Joelblog

1 comments:

Q'Ville said...

you ARE the lucky one. and he is the lucky other one.