IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Heck YES!

Our friends Jean and Travis, are really some amazing people! That know so much about so many things. I won't go on about how great they are, because I know how very embarassed they would be, but, Travis fixed our computer! Apparently, I am supposed to click "yes" on some updates, and "no" on others. Some actaully update your computer, and some just crash them. Just to be safe, I decided, I will not update anything! unless, Joel is right there! I can't figure out why someone would send a virus some random computer? I DON'T GET COMPUTERS! They sure do make life great though!

So, I have to catch my blog up, on the going ons.... Florida was a rather interesting trip. The best part was going to Disney World. They opened a new attraction called "Pixie Hallow". It is where the faries live. As you walk through, you notice everything gets bigger, and you are getting smaller. Then you get a little sprinkle of pixie dust, and meet the faries. (Maybe it's a stretch, Ella was on to their shrinking scheme, but as far as 4 year olds, she is really smart. She played along great though!) Nora was so excited to meet Tink. Tink was great! Tink loved the squeaky Nora... I think we will retire the squeakers before our next Disney trip.

We also went into Ariel's Grotto, which we didn't get a chance to do last time. Ariel was so nice! So, half naked, and so cold!!! Did I mention that Orlando had a low of 21 degrees while we were there! Brrrrrrr!!! I have so many pictures that I want to post. it was different not having Joel there, because, last time, I would take the pictures, and he would chase Nora. So, I felt like I have to take less pictures, for fear of losing her. When Jean and travis were over last night, Jean said, "I thought that Nora was too young to love princesses, and that you were the one that loved them, and so Nora loves them by default. Then I see her play room, and how she plays, and she LOVES princesses!" She really does. All I did was introduce them to her. I found two pictures, before this last Disney trip, that are so funny...

Princess Jasmines feet broke off, and Joel didn't know where the super glue was, and so he caulked her feet back on. I came home one night from being out with the girls, and found the recovering patient. Then Nora fell asleep holding Ariel, in her princess dress. Some moms live and breathe legos, fire trucks, at our house, it is Disney Princesses. Sorry, random tangent... We went to Epcot one day. We love it there. We had lunch with the Princesses. We met all our friends, were going to stay for the firework spectacular, but both the kids fell asleep before the show started, so we took off for the evening.









Lots of pictures, and not many words. I am out of words to say. Maybe more later. Apparently my spellcheck is not working yet, so please, forgive my mispellings, while I investigate!!!

2 comments:

The Prices said...

We took the kids to Disney when Brooklyn was barely 2 and she already loved princesses too. Looks like fun, except I can't believe you were trying to get away from cold and still ended up cold!

Julie Barb said...

Sounds like so much fun...too bad it wasn't warmer, but hey...better than here! Your pictures are great...with that photographer's flair... Nora lives a rough life doesn't she:) hehe Like you said today...live it up while you have only one kid!!!