IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I LOVE being married...

... to the most amazing father I have ever met! My husband is great at being a companion. He makes me want to be a better person! He is filled with everything that I fall short of. But, he is a WAY better father then he is anything else!



He is crazy about our daughter, and she is just as crazy about him. He makes her so happy. He was a little on the anti-everything-so-girlie near the beginning of her life, but when he realized, she was a girl, he jumped in with both feet. It is such a blessing to have a husband that makes being a mom that much better.

(Disclaimer: when this post was written, she is only 2... I can't say she will still be as crazy about him in 13 years, but I sure hope so!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don’t let Kirstynn fool you, she is the driving force behind our marriage and family. If she wasn’t there to help shape Nora every day I am sure Nora would not be the personality she is. I love both my girls, how lucky am I.

cp