IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hot LOVE! hehehe!!!

Joel said my next post can't have anything to do with Nora, babies, Disney world, or anything sad. I think, he is worried about me slipping into depression. I am not worried about that, because I try to surround myself with positive and uplifting people, and things. The weather is more depressing then anything! It is supposed to be spring like all week, then more snow, and freezing temperatures next week! So, as long as I keep myself far away from the weather, then all shall be well!

In 7 days Katie and I are taking a mini trip to see OPRAH! Oh yeah... I don't think I am aloud to blog about that either...

I have to list another reason why I love being married... I love to snuggle to get warm. Living in a super cold state pays off when you have a 98 degree furnace to jump into bed with every night!

1 comments:

Roger That said...

I wish I got to snuggle with Ryan to get warm but we have one kid on our feet and one in between us who is too scared to sleep on the outside. I tried to move into the middle once and she laid on top of us until she wedged herself back in the middle. We really need some counseling!