IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OPRAH ANNOUNCEMENT!

We weren't allowed to bring any cameras into the Oprah studio, but Katie managed to sneak her point and shoot into her coat pocket, which was checked and left in the coat room. We did get a few shots of us posing at the Harpo Studio sign. I haven't gotten those pics yet, but when I do, I will post them. The show that we saw taped airs tomorrow, Wednesday. Check your local listings for the "Lisa Ling Special Report, Tent Cities."

There was very little audience interaction, so I would be really surprised if we even make it on tv. However, the funniest girl I have met in a REALLY long time will be very visible in the audience. She has long dark hair, and is wearing a bright orange shirt. She was in the "HOLDING ROOM" with us, then got seated right in the isle where Oprah enters, and got to High Five Oprah. I think it is because I was telling her our story of "will, and hope". I am wearing a black collared shirt, and Katie has on a white sweater, with turquoise, black, purple, green. So keep an eye out for us!

2 comments:

Julie Barb said...

ok...tomorrow I'm watching it from start to finish...where in the audience were you sitting?

Angie Cheney said...

Aww, I missed it. Did you get any camera time?