IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentines Day... LOVE IT!

I love Valentines Day. It seems to be the one holiday, that I don't stress out over. It will be fun this year for Nora to make, then deliver treats to all her friends. We have made special deliveries the last two years, but I haven't had a helper. In celebration of the most ROMANTIC day of the year, I am listing:

Reasons why I LOVE being married:

I love for the many phone calls through out the day, where Joel really, honestly only needs to hear my voice. I get irritated some times, because they are not always at the most convenient times, but I love that he needs to hear me. It it always nice to have a needed voice.





My heart is a little sad today... seems like a common theme on the blog lately. I won't apologize for that, if you read my blog regularly, you know I am often, "Keepin it REAL!"

I had a doctors appointment today. I thought I would leave with comfort, and peace, and joy. However, I left completely numb, confused, worried, frustrated, sad... you know... all the wonderful, emotions that go around while trying to get pregnant. We will keep pushing through this, month after month, and have faith that our prayers will be answered in the form of a snugly, baby bundle. With only a few months left here, we are going to spend time together, relaxing, and not stressing! It is too soon for me to publicly go into details, but I know how many of you are so supportive, and care about our situation. That is such a blessing for us. Thank you!

4 comments:

Jean Smith said...

hi kirstynn...just got back tonight and wanted to tell you again THANK YOU SO MUCH for last saturday! it was so much fun and the food was beyond amazing!

i'm so sorry to hear about your current "state of frustration." we need to talk...

Julie Barb said...

You and Joel have a great relationship...cherish and treasure that!:) As for your doctor's appointment...I'm sorry to hear that you left feeling confused, worried, frustrated, and sad. I'd say I understand (because I really feel like I can), but I used to hate when people would say that to me when we were trying for so long. So I'll just say, I'm here for ya...I'd love to talk to you about it...

Kevin said...

If there is just one cool thing about God, it's that He can be trusted, even when it makes zero sense - and o' so many good lessons come from the waiting and the wanting and the trusting - think how much of a better person you'll become through it.

O' but it does suck too - I feel ya and will be praying for you guys.

Kathy Twitchell said...

Months go by really slow while you are trying to get pregnant huh? We'll get there, hopefully at the same time! Jeremy made the comment...even though its hard not being about to get pregnant {and stay prego in my case} it sure is fun trying:)