IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, June 29, 2009

This is WHY...

I can't BLOG... while I was posting my "obsessed" post... my princess, muffin, Nora, was MAKING A MESS! It was so precious though, and I couldn't be mad at her for more then 2 seconds! The pictures aren't great, but it just so happened that my camera was readily available, and the settings were not... but I didn't have time to pause the moment, while I made correct adjustments. This is what happened... as I was actually posting...

My princessy, muffiny, Nora: "Mommy, can you schix this?" (Her F's sound like sh's, so she meant to say "Fix this", and by "this" she meant my glittery powder Love Spell brush from Victoria Secret. It was opened, and half of the glittery powder was gone.)

Mommy: Sure Nora... wait... Nora... how did this get opened? Where is the rest of it?

MPMN: Um... it's schine, I cleaned it up, (I have been cleaning ALL day, so she has been my little helper).

Me: Where is it Nora?

She points to this... (I had her put the brush back to catch the effect).

What a mess... she is now tied up in the closet... just so that I could blog about her! Haha... just kidding. She doesn't usually do stuff like this, so when she does, I have to tell someone! This is what I love about being a mom, and to such a sweet princess! Here are the following pictures... I love this kid!







1 comments:

Q'Ville said...

Thanks for the cleanup tip, PMN. I'll try that next time. Darling pix. I san even smell her sweet, darling self.