IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another GREAT reason to visit us in Virginia!

We live only 45 minutes from Busch Gardens. We bought annual passes last weekend, and took a mini-road trip. If you remember my post last year of our Cedar Point trip, it will come as no surprise, that I was not about to get on any of those freaky roller-coasters! That, and being "with child" really isn't a good time to be testing out the new theme park "highest, fastest, longest, attractions". It was however a fun time to spend as a small family. They have lots of fun things for little "Nora size" kids. Lots of shows, Sesame Street Characters, (although, the last thing Joel wanted to do, is chase down characters.) fun little water parks. The big rides did look rather tempting, and if I was a young, strong, and pumped up teenager... I would be all over it! And the food... AHHH... the food... makes my mouth water, just thinking of it! We were in line for Oscars Whirly Worm, and as we got closer, I thought this may be a good time for daddy and Nora to ride together. (Really I am a big whimp, and even the kid rides make my stomach flip.) I did however manage the Skyride, and the Dinosaur Egg Ride So if you are one of the many, himmin and hawin, about weather you should come visit us... here is ONE MORE good reason!

1 comments:

liso. said...

ummm, i LOVE Busch Gardens!!! I've only been there once, with my nanny family...

glad you guys are enjoying your new location!!! looks like a ton of fun.