IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I REALLY want it...

My mom calls me spoiled! Maybe because when there is something that I want, I can't get it out of my head, and it is all I think about, therefore, it is all I talk about! I can't help it!!! The three of us went to Busch Gardens over the weekend, and had a blast. While Joel drooled over the hugeness of the rides, and Nora googoo'd over Elmo... I was checking out something MUCH more important...




This will for sure be on my Christmas list this year! And I will start right now, and be really good for the rest of the year. I will be nice to my siblings. I will pick up all my toys! I will eat all my supper! And I won't pinch cute boys butts! (Well, no promises on the last one. But if it meant this stroller will be delivered with a big red bow... I will TRY really hard!)

0 comments: