IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kirstynn in Sci-Fi/HD

Is is too Sci-Fi of me to think/hope that one day, we could have video cameras/cameras implanted in our eyes, that everything we see, could either be recorded or photographed? Well, that is how I have been feeling as of lately, because I have not had my camera at all the right times. This week, Nora has been hilarious, at almost every moment. And maybe it is me being a proud mother, and any other child wouldn't have been as funny, or maybe she is really that funny. If my eyes could record her, you would be able to say for me.
DSC_0436

I was glad when she skipped the whole "NO" stage. She never said it, and I thought, wow... how great is she? Well, she skipped right to the "NO WAY" stage. "Nora, don't feed Barkley your grilled cheese, or mommy will take you to Time-Out." "NO WAY MOMMY!" "Nora, we have to get out of the pool, all the slides are turned off, and it is time to go home." "UH NO WAY MOMMY!" It really makes me laugh. Still. The fact that she never talks back to me, and now when she does, I laugh... probably not the right thing.

DSC_0256

A few weeks ago, while we were pulling out of the driveway, I got stuck in the snow, and had to have papa come push us out. Now EVERY time I pull out of the driveway, "Mommy, we tuk? Papa coming? The snow deep? Mommy, we tuk?" It cracks me up!

My parents watched her last night, and when we picked her up, she was so chatty, and happy. I knew that she had to have had a great time with Lulu and Papa. So I called my dad this morning, to tell her how chatty she was, and when he asked me, "What was she saying?" I couldn't remember. I just remember it being soooooo funny! I don't know how I can do better at remembering these precious snickering things!

1 comments:

Cristi said...

Hey you! Your background is looking good to me. What do you need help with?