IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Favorite-Eco Friendly!

My visiting teacher inspired this blog post. (She is the A-mazing mom with 4 yr. old twin boys, and 1 yr. old twins, boy and girl.) She had to cancel our appointment tomorrow, because her dryer was broke, and the repair man was coming at the same time as our appointment. She thought that because I was out of power last week, I would understand. I totally undertand not having a washer/dryer, but doing laundry for 6 people... Don't know if I will ever totally understand the enormity of that daunting task. So, while I was on the subject, I thought I would post about our families best ever investment....
I really pray, that whoever buys our house, doesn't want to include these in the deal. My heart would break. These babies allow me to do... 3-4 loads of laundry per week. I shove them full to the max, and they always spin extra great, and take half the time to dry. It takes the wash load longer to wash, then the dry load to dry. They are great, and an all time favorite, and best investment!

3 comments:

Angie Cheney said...

My dryer is broken too! It must be going around.

The Prices said...

We're still using old, used ones and since I'm not the best laundress, I think I could really benefit from awesome ones. maybe someday.

Julie Barb said...

Man...who is your visiting teacher? She sounds like a major SLACKER!:) Can I just say that I have major washer/dryer envy!! Man oh man...another thing I have to add to my list of things I want:)