IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Costume Mania!

You may call me crazy, but Halloween is such a fun time for me, now that I have a child to celebrate it with! If there is an event going on, that includes wearing a costume, we were either there, or wanting to be there! Because we attend so many events, we want to make sure the costumes don't get too destroyed. That is why Nora has... more then one costume! Here is her costume week in review...

I already posted about this one... but part of my OCD means I have to compartmentalize, so just bear with me! The Bee at Ashley Court Nursing Home.

The Lady Bug at Roller-Rama! Meeting Roller-Roo for the first time!


The Dino at the Brighton Ward Halloween Party, and Trunk-or-Treat.

That is MY squeaky little mouse... in the tutu at the bucket. This is at the Story time Halloween party in the library.

This is my happy, chocolaty, Cruella D'Ville on Halloween night. HIGH ON SUGAR!!!
When Nora gets in costume, it is really hard for her to concentrate on pictures. She is all in character. We had a lot of fun Trick-or-treating with her. She was so funny. Instead of saying "Trick-or-Treat" she would say, "Thank you!", then when she got her candy, she would say, "Trick-or-Treat". But because of her squeaky shoes, a few houses gave her extra candy. She has earned a lot of mileage out of those shoes! Great investment! By the end of the night, she was tip-toeing around. I think she was tired of squeaking. Soon she is going to be too big for squeakers! Then we can retire them to Nora's cousin, Marmalay! Haha for Uncle Matt!

3 comments:

Julie Barb said...

Man that girl is decked out!!! Shoot...Next year I'm just coming to you to borrow a costume...since you have an excess of them!!!! hehe I was able to see Nora in four of those costumes (missed Cruella Deville)...and they were all great!...My vote is for either the ladybug or the bumblebee...I guess cuz they are the girliest??:) Well, you better hit the stores for the Halloween clearance sales so you can stock up on her five costumes for next year!! hehe

Angie Cheney said...

I wish I were Nora...I always had "whatever we could make up with what was in the box" costume when I was a kid.

Whitney said...

Awww... she is too cute!!!! Love all her costumes.