IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day is OVER!!!


It was a hectic day yesterday! Once it has been approved, I will soon post about it! I was so blessed to be able to exercise my right to vote! I new that my vote wouldn't matter. I knew that by voting, I wasn't going to change this election. However, I also knew that there are men and women, that have lost limbs, and died in order to give me the right to express my political opinion freely! For that I am blessed! and grateful. Throughout this campaign, supporters of Barack Obama felt that he had given "HOPE" to them and this country. I find my hope through the Savior Jesus Christ. I know that our God is all knowing. He is our ruler. We live in a time, that regardless of the leaders, it will be tough. I choose to find hope in following Jesus. I am grateful that this election has come to an end. And now that the decision has been made, lets all try to be better people, and make this the thriving nation it is known for!

3 comments:

Angie Cheney said...

Bravo Kirstynn!

Tearz said...

Amen to that sista!

AMy said...

I heard something about Cosco cake???