IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, January 28, 2010

REAL men wear pink!

While at Target last night, I found a bargin! I love bargins, but this one had to be approved by daddy. You see, when I had Nora, I made sure to get mostly gender neutral "stuff". My sister in law let me borrow a bouncy seat for Nora, so we didn't have one for Smith. So when I found this deal at Target, and it was pink... I weighed the pros and cons, called Joel, and he said what every wife wants to hear during this phone call, "Whatever makes you happy."So we bought it, and set it up for our little man. Even though it's pink, we still think he looks good in it, although... he may think otherwise.

1 comments:

Jess W said...

We just bought the same one for our little boy, could not pass on the deal... and there is not that much pink.