IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moby...He'll LOVE it!

I had a friend recommend this MOBY WRAP. I read reviews, and got other recommendations, and ordered one right away. It sat in our storage for 5 months... before we actually got to use it. Smith LOVES this thing. He instantly falls asleep, and frees up my arms to do whatever I need. I will put the Moby on at the beginning of the day, and then drive with it on, and put him in it when we get where ever. The grocery store, moms groups, the mall, Noras dance class, church activities. It is really great! So, it is my "PRODUCT" pay it forward.


Of course, he is getting to the age, that he will be spoiled by it soon, so I have to use it less at home, and more when we are out and about. Tough love goes a long way! and is much easier with baby number two!

0 comments: