IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A week to be Thankful for!

Having mom and dad here, was like having an extra pair of hands! I was able to "NEST" almost the whole week. I got lots of house work done, decorating, preparations, shopping, date night, plus some other fun things. For Thanksgiving Dinner, we decided that we would rather go out to eat, and save the trouble of all the preparations, and clean up. Of course that also meant, no left overs, but I think it was worth it. My parents found this amazing Thanksgiving Buffet at a Marriott on the water. It was beautiful! The selection was amazing! The dessert didn't have pumpkin pie, (its a southern thing, only sweet potato), but it did have a chocolate fountain, with all the fixings, plus lots of other yummieness. Lulu and Papa got Nora a new video, and she watched it after she ate her dinner, and the rest of us just kept eating. Plate after plate... we dirtied our share of dishes, so I was glad that we weren't at home. After dinner, I found the amazing lobby, with these amazing loungers! AHHHH... full tummy, and even a place to rest. The rest of the family went exploring, ships, and other cool attractions.



In other news, only 4 more weeks before the due date of this baby. Ironically, I have been feeling better as of last week, then I have my entire pregnancy. I am finally taking some medication that has a handle on my heartburn, and food has never tasted sooo good. My mom was appalled when on black Friday I downed 2 whole Panera Bread bagels. I will not feel guilty for eating more than my share of food for the rest of my pregnancy. I have only gained 9lbs, so how bad can it get? I had Joel take a few pictures, which he hates doing, and I hate posting, but I should really do it anyway! My doctor appointments are now every week, so I will know more and more each passing week. We have everything set up, and ready, so I THINK I am ready for his arrival. Emotionally, I am not sure that I will ever be ready, but physically, we are just waiting.

I'll post some more of my crafty pictures this week. I am having so much fun with modge podge, and hot glue! I can't wait to show you!

9 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

seriously you are freaking adorable!

Julie Barb said...

Kirstynn! You are so cute!! Your belly has totally popped! How is that only 9 pounds!!? Can't wait to meet him!

Julie

Q'Ville said...

thankful, tummyfull, happyfull. We had a wonderful time. Thanks for letting us come play during this busy time in your life.

Chelsea Cisneros said...

Super cute!

Chelsea Cisneros said...

and yes....you can eat WHATEVER you want! I am so glad you are feeling better!

Sisters staying connected... said...

You finally have a belly! SO cute! Love it. You can never be emotionally ready for a baby...you know better :) Eat up my little friend, this is your time to enjoy whatever the heck you want to! ...alie

Holly said...

the pic w/your dad and Nora is really really really good!

liso. said...

love the tummy picture! i've had a hard time picturing you prego!

...and can't wait to see more crafty pics... i love that wreath!

Whitney said...

HOLY CRAP you are sooo tiny!!! Are you sure you are almost dome? you look amazing! can't wait to see pics of your cutie little man. I hope you have a nice and easy delivery!