IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Random GOING ons...

Lets hope this is my last post "with child"! I am not due for two more weeks, but I will be demanding induction this week! Last week I was diagnosed with pruritus. Basically a kidney problem that allows salts to pass through, and cause my skin to itch. I have been itching so bad, that I am getting sores. The prescribed me a steroid, and some prescription strength antihistamine. The steriods are only a week long prescription, and have not helped at all. And The antihistamines knock me out cold, so I can only take them at night when I am not needed in any other capacity. The only real solution is to deliver the baby. While watching A Baby Story, there was a girl that had the same condition, and they induced her two weeks early. So... here's to hoping. Wish me luck!

Other happenings...

I have done a couple more craft projects. I have to say as of lately, it is really nice, to sit.... and just work on a project. It is my way of relaxing!




Last weekend the three and a half of us went to the aquarium. They had some fun things going on, and Joel rarely gets to go with us, so it was fun to show him all the new things there!





The other day, Joel and Nora were playing, while I was crafting, and Joel was singing sooo loud. I had Joel grab the camera, and take a shot of Nora's reaction. Then Nora started singing, using my pump apparatus as a megaphone. The two of them... crack me up! I am sure the neighbors think we are nuts, but I would much rather my house be filled with LOUD SONG, then loud unfriendliness.


I let Joel take some pictures of me. He is practicing, because while I am delivering, he is going to have to coach me, update my FB, and take pictures. So, he will be pretty busy.


Other than that, the only real thing going on is CHRISTMAS. We haven't really planned anything. We are so excited to have our family from Michigan come. We went to meet Santa. Since Jesus received 3 presents on Christmas, Santa will be bringing 3 presents for our kids each year. This year, Nora asked him for, "1)Princess and Frog toy, with the prince 2) Walking Sleeping Beauty, (no idea what that is???) 3) A babeeee brutter."

Thats about it. I made myself a treat today, that will hopefully bring me the luck that I need this week. So, I better start in on it!

YES mom... I will probably eat most of it, and of course I will share with Joel.

2 comments:

LuLu's Table... QDVille and Jman said...

love every speck of this post. I didn't expect an update. xox

Sisters staying connected... said...

Your belly is so cute. Save some cake for me! I want to be there so badly! Happy Pushing! :)alie