IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boy was I wrong!

I haven't left the house for three days now! I have just been home prepping my "nest"!!! There have been reports of snow, but I though, nah... not here. Tonight I felt like I should take a walk on the beach to maybe get some fresh air, and hopefully feel some stronger contractions. When I opened the door, I almost cried!!!!

WHHHYYY??? From what I hear, people down here do not know how to drive in the snow, and although I would like to think I am a seasoned pro, I don't want to risk getting in a wreck with some local driver! That would be bad!

2 comments:

Roger That said...

Oh, I miss you. I have had so much fun catching up on your fun life. Good luck with the baby!!! Wow, your pregnancy has been hard! Hope you get an excellent baby to equal things out. LOVE YA and Merry Christmas

LuLu's Table... QDVille and Jman said...

WHAT??? You are NOT supposed to have SNOW. Hopefully it willbe gone by morning.