IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 going on 50


I really didn't think I would need to make this purchase until I was at least 50! Well, a recent doctor visit indicated otherwise. It is ironic, that someone in my condition (33 weeks pregnant) would need to be on so many pills! It is hard to keep track of. Is that because there are so many, or because I am getting so old, I can't remember which ones to take when?

Prenatal Vitamin 1/day
Iron Supplement 1/day
Stool Softener 2/day
Acid reducer 2/day
Pepcid 2/day
TUMS use in moderation, no more than 10/day!



This better be one healthy baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, I don't miss those days. you must have it pretty bad if you have to take Pepcid and acid reducer. sucks for you :(

Cristi said...

If it makes you feel any better (and it probably doesn't - ha ha!) I have to take so many medications that they don't fit into one of those days of the week containers. I take 11 prescription pills a day. Yeah. And not 'cause I'm pregnant. Just all the time. I know. Now whose the one that's 50? Or more like 90? :)

Q'Ville said...

Yikes. I bought one of those containers once... for your 85 year-old grandmother!!!

AMy said...

oh ... my stomach is turning! i tried taking prenatal vitamin to help my hair grow out but they just made me super sick!!

dawn said...

You could probably drop the stool softener with added fiber and water in your diet. But Pepsid and Tums are required to digest all the CHOCOLATE a pregnant (or non-pregnant)woman needs. I love you :)

liso. said...

...at least it's not the hard stuff?