IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Did I mention that...

I have heartburn radiating out of my ears?

I feel like I ate a 20lb. turkey, and now I can't pass it!

it feels like I am wearing a fat suit that I can't take off?

I am never ever hungry, but would love to eat everything I see?

I want nothing more than to crawl in a hole, and come out in 9 weeks?

I love Halloween?

I have the best daughter in the whole wide world!!!?

I have a miracle taking over my body?

I can't find my rib cage?

I am less then 9 weeks from having our baby?

I have neglected my blog a lot? I don't feel bad about that, but I feel bad for the poor grandparents, that only want to see their grand daughter.

those poor grandparents nag me to update my blog every time we talk on the phone?

I have turned into a BIG, FAT, pregnant couch potato, ever since the new seasons started?

I get up to pee 4-7 times per night?

Nora makes me laugh at least a dozen times per day?

my husband is learning the hard way how to put up with me being pregnant?

he is the greatest thing that ever happened to me?

everyday, I thank my Heavenly Father for the blessings that he continues to pour upon me? I am not sure why he does, and I am constantly feeling inadequate, but I am truly blessed.

And, because I do love the grandparents of my daughter... here are a few get them through the week...



2 comments:

Jamie Thompson said...

lol~ love the update..

Q'Ville said...

Thanks for the update. I disagree with the "best daughter" comment. I've got more time proving that my daughter holds that title. Love the magic in her eyes with the cake.