IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, October 5, 2009

Disney... YIKES!

Halloween at Disney World is a crazy, fun experience! We are so lucky to have been able to go to their Halloween Party again this year. Joel's company comes with a few perks, and one of those perks, is an apartment to stay at right by Disney World in Orlando. We thought it would be a good time for us to go, before the baby comes. I was highly impressed with myself... which isn't really saying much, because I was worried weather of not I would be able to walk around so much. I guess when you apply a little bit of magic you never know what could happen.

Before we went to the parks, we were able to take Joel's dad, and brother to see Joel's Grandpa. He has been really sick, they are moving back to Michigan this week. So we stopped by to see them, and we are so glad we did. Nora was in true fashion, entertaining and sweet. I think Grandma Patsy, and Grandpa were glad we stopped by. I was glad to get some family pictures for posterity's sake.



Our first day at Disney we went to the Magic Kingdom. The weather was amazing. The rides were a BLAST! And those darn characters... NEVER disappoint! Nora didn't really care who she met... she just loved them all. She did talk about meeting Ariel for a while, so we made sure to take care of that one first. And it worked out, because she was wearing her Ariel dress. Ariel wondered why she hasn't seen her is so long, and told her, that she really missed her, and LOVED her dress. Nora told Ariel that she loved her BRA. Ariel doesn't wear the most modest clothing, but she lives, "Under the Sea", so she wears more clothing then some of the fish do.

Here are a few shots of some other meet and greets! All were very special, and worth any time we had to wait for them. Her happiness was priceless.









There were a lot of pictures with my belly sticking in the picture. Because I didn't know if Joel was actually trying to get my belly in there, or if it was just sticking out, I thought I would post a tribute to the "Baby BUMP".





The second day we went to Epcot... which I LOVE IT THERE! That is where we were able to email our video of our Future World. We met some other characters, and saw an amazing laser light, firework show! Disney doesn't spare any expense! They are amazing. I received a button for a lil' baby on the way.


And Nora met some more friends, and got a kiss from Snow White, that I think is a permanent fixture now. We have scrubbed and scrubbed at that thing, and there are still traces of that BRIGHT RED lipstick right on her forehead. Her first tattoo!








The third day we went back to the MK, because we were celebrating Halloween with them. Lulu and Papa, made the MOST AMAZING Tinkerbell Costume for Nora, and it was mainly for the purpose of this party. Of course we had to meet Tinkerbell, and when we did, she said that Nora had the best looking wings she had ever seen! We were also there to take care of some personal business with Tink. When Nora got rid of her Binky's she left them for Tink to take to the other babies. Lately, she was wondering if Tink would give her back her Binky's so that she can give them to her baby brother. That will have to continue onto post Part II.

3 comments:

Q'Ville said...

I love all the details. The pictures capture all of it and the look of "glee" is oh-so-very-Nora.

Cristi said...

I think you just might be the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. Yes, I think I just might be right! :)

liso. said...

she looks completely enamoured with every character she met... love it!

and love the prego belly - you're too cute!