IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

OH... she never seems to disappoint!

Just when I thought today was not going to be a funny cute day, I found this...



When I asked her, "Where is the candy?"



How she managed to find my stash of kisses, and eat... 18 Hershey Kisses without me knowing, is beyond me. It's not even like I left her alone while I tried to nap today. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?

Whats even more funny, is she keeps asking me for more, and I keep saying NO. And she says, "You say, NO, and I say YES!" Then she says, "You happy mommy?" YIPES!

2 comments:

Q'Ville said...

Actually, with those puffed out cheeks, she lookd ready to RALPH. 'd be worried. I think I'd puke before I could get 18 chunks of chocolate down. Good Night!!!

liso. said...

not me. a girl after my own heart. i'll give you a few years, nora, and then i'll issue a challenge.

hope all is well!