IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Wedding, Funeral, ER visit, and as much Tylenol as I am permitted to take!

Before I go any further... and because I can't keep it in ANY MORE!!!

I was going to wait another week to post about it, but I think we are ok. I have my first doc visit tomorrow, and hopefully after that, I can be more excited. But we are pretty excited right now.

I haven't blogged in a very long time, and I have lots to talk about. Today, I will be focusing on my photography blog. When I get too exhausetd with editing, I will pop on over here, and tell some stories. K?

13 comments:

Meegan said...

eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm glad it's FINALLY out in the open. CONGRATS again! I can't wait to see your little belly get BIGGER, and BIGGER, and BIGGER (just what every pregnant lady wants to hear right!) lol
I've missed you! A couple weeks without you and I suffer from withdrawals!!!
~Meegan

Angie (from MCK) said...

Congratulations!!! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Tearz said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am so totally thrilled for you guys. What great news. All my love and prayers are with you and the rest of the fam.

AMy said...

congrats once again...i am so happy for you!! now i can tell lance ;)

Cristi said...

Wow - congrats!

Carlie said...

Congrats!!!!

Angie Cheney said...

Yaaay!

Unknown said...

I'm thrilled for you guys. You know how to do it ALL at once...move, pregnancy, etc. :)

Hilary said...

Yes, So happy to hear the news. I am sure you are thrilled. Keep us posted.

elizabeth said...

Congratulations Kirstynn and hubby!!! I'm so super excited for you!!

~*~The McCoy's~*~ said...

YEAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Kathy Twitchell said...

Kisrtynn...I am VERY happy for you guys....especially knowing how you have been trying for a long time! How many weeks are you? I am at Brenda's...what a miracle. I got to watch Brody's birth, amazing. I hope you are feeling well. Please blog about the details of your pregnancy, I love it! Congrats!

liso. said...

holy crap. how did you do all of this all at once? you crazy. but loads of congratulations to both of you! i agree with whoever said it, i wanna see the prego pictures!!! :)