IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mr & Mrs Smith

Saturday our "new" friends took us on an adventure to the beach!!! It is a military beach, with light houses, huge boulder walls, and a photographers dream! In fact while we were there, we saw a wedding being photographed, and also a family portrait session. So, I pulled our new friends away from play, to snap a few shots. I am playing around with my photoshop, and having LOTS of fun, and LOTS of frusteration! Part of the problem is the man in the house. He like to sit over my shoulder, and it makes me all sweaty, and bothered. And not in a good way! So, when he took off for work today, I did my own thing! Here are our new friends. Paige, Garrett, and lil Gabe. A future marine for sure! Picture 086 copy

5 comments:

Meegan said...

and this will go down in history as one of my favorite photos EVER.
I can't stop gushing over it.
I love the casual feel of it. I love the action you chose.
You have an eye. You've got the talent. There's no doubting that.
I am giddy to see more. Don't keep us waiting. That'd just be CRUEL.
~m

Paige said...

WOW. I love it! Yes, that is talent for sure! Thanks for making us the lucky subjects! I can't wait to see more.

Smith Family said...

haha! i saw your title on my google reader and thought maybe you were talking about me! kidding. you know i am. you know i love this picture...tons.

Kevin said...

That pic is awesome - the treatment is very 50's - love it. Glad to see you guys are doing well.

liso. said...

love it! love the desat color... is this a pre-loaded action? can't wait to see more!