IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our BIG announcement...

We sold our house!!! Well, we didn't really sell it, but we leased it for 3 years, with the option to buy. The buyers/renters seem very interested, and we are very excited! While we are in Michigan next week, we are closing the books on that house! Hopefully for ever, but at least for 3 years.

Sorry, if you thought we had a better announcement... I'll try to come up with a better one next time! Also, sorry about the lack of blogging lately. I have been messing around with the great camera that has been been entrusted in my care, and also with Photoshop, Actions, Templates... all that fun stuff. I wish I had something fun to post about it! All I have right now is a HEADACHE!

6 comments:

The Prices said...

That's wonderful! Always better than an empty house and I hope it sells in three years. congrats to having that burden mostly lifted.

Jerome said...

I never thought I'd say this but... GET BLOGGIN
DOD

Beth said...

Yay for renters.

Photoshop scares me.

liso. said...

what a relief...especially these days - we feel like we'll never be able to move because of the mortgage shackle we've gotten ourselves into...

:) - (as we contemplate another! duh!)

Shannon said...

That is awesome!!! What a huge relief! We paid 2 mortgages for over a year, it is so hard!

Kathy Twitchell said...

Oh Kirstynn that is wonderful, what a blessing in an economy like this! Congrats!