IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Tuesday, August 11, 2009



You heard her... she is going to have a brother! Our doctors appointment was... exciting! I was nervous for most of it. I can't figure out why, but my heart was beating as fast of that little boy of ours. We met with the doctor following the ultra sound, and she mentioned that we may be pushing the due date back by a week. What expecting mother really wants to hear that? When I told her how tinee tiny my first baby was, she said that we won't change the due date as of now, but as we get closer to December 28th, we will be watching things more carefully. We will be praying for a healthy delivery WHENEVER, and Joel will be praying for a healthy delivery before the first of the year, so we get that tax break!

I am going to call him "Scooter" for the time being. Mostly because that is how I have envisioned him inside my tummy, but also because we don't have a name 100% decided on yet. I learned A LOT when I was pregnant with Nora, and have decided that we will keep our name as HUSH HUSH as possible until he is here. I really don't want anyone to form an opinion of "Scooter" before they see his preciousness. And NO... we are not naming him SCOOTER... just until he is catapulted from the womb!

Here is a picture of our precious "Scooter", and his proof that in deed... IT'S A BOY!



We have one more week of visitors, then I will be drawing winners for my treat contest! Thank you for all of the votes. Between FB and my blog... it was EXACTLY 50% said BOY, and 50% said GIRL! You all crack me up!!!

8 comments:

Kathy Twitchell said...

Congrats! Little boys are so fun! Can't wait til he is here:)

Julie Barb said...

Congratulations Kirstynn!!!! How exciting...and how perfect that you'll now have one of each! Little boys are great...welcome to the club of moms-of boys...it's a while different world!! Keep us posted with every little detail...we all miss you terribly...

Julie

The Prices said...

Very very exciting! I guessed wrong...oh well. Hope you are feeling great!

Jean Smith said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited for you to enter the world of blue i can hardly stand it! congrats!!!

Erin Neuroth said...

Congrats! on the boy news. We kept the name on the "DL" till Taygen Jax got here. We didn't want the opinions or the name stealing that is done either. So far I love having a boy. The only thing is they are little sharp shooters! Keep it covered when he gets here or youll get shot! LOL

Carlie said...

Congrats on a healthy baby boy! Boys are fun! We keep the names that we like hush hush too. We didn't even tell others what we were going to name Malaia b/c we still might use that name in the future. Best wishes with having the baby before Dec 31st!

Brumbaugh Family said...

So fun! Do you have new running shoes? If he comes like my boys you'll be spending a lot of time running after him. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Boys are great, girls are too. Okay I'm rambling I really like both. I am really excited for you to have a boy!!

Jamie Thompson said...

That is awesome.. A Girl and A Boy.. How great is that. Plus i guessed right.. :)