IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, August 24, 2009

And the WIENNERS are...


Haha... although life is not yet back to normal... I wanted to announce the winners of my baby guessing contest. The rules didn't say you had to be right... you just had to guess. If you gave a name suggestion, then I entered you twice. It was all very fair. The big sister did all the drawings. Congrats. Please send me your address so I can get a special treat to you!

Winners:
Cristi (From FB)
Erin N. (From FB)
Rachel P. (From Blog)
Stacey (From Blog)
Alie Q. (From Blog)
Alison C. (From Blog)
Emily B. (From Blog)
Rachel H. (From FB)
Cami (From FB)
Meredith (From FB)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

YAY!! Thank you :)

The Prices said...

I'm so excited right now! Maybe too excited! Anyway, I hope there's not another Rachel P...thanks!