IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, March 16, 2009

She needs creative help...

Here's my problem:



Since she is wearing underwear now, (that also never stays on her, unless she has on pants, that stay up) there isn't a diaper to help her non-existing bum! I can't find belts her size. I can go down in pant size, but then they end up too short, and she can only wear extensions on her pants so many times before she looks like Carmen Miranda! We went to JoAnns today to find the heavy ribbon stuff and make her those adjustable belts, but the problem there is the hefty ribbon/belt material, is too wide to fit in the tiny pant loops! I'm thinking it might be easier to take in the elastic band in all her underwears, and make her wear dresses all the time. Or, maybe she just saw papa bend over a few too many times, and thinks this is the new style!

2 comments:

RH said...

That is the exact reason you can find Amandine wearing capris all year round. At least you can pair boots with it, to be a very chic fashionista.

AMy said...

I love it! this is one of the funniest things ever! I still need to rsvp to your going away party...sad but I am happy I get to see you before you leave. It has been forever and i love you to pieces!