IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Private Noraisims...

The other day, when I started a post, with "Soooo Hilarious", my intention was to go on about how Nora has been talking my ears off all day. And I was going to mention some of the funniest things that she has said. Then I remembered I had a private blog for that. Since we are moving, and aunts, uncles, grandmas, lulus, and papas want to hear Nora updates, and co-workers, friends, old college roommates, and random bloggers really don't, we created a private blog for Noraisims. I will probably still randomly blog about Nora on this blog, but it will be about other things too. So, if you are interested in joining the "Noraisims" blog, please send me an email at kirstynnlq[at]yahoo[dot]com. Since google readers don't update private blogs, I will post on this blog when I make a post on that blog. I of course would love anyone to read her blog. So as long as I know you, or know someone who knows you, you are all welcome to read her blog. Just email me, so that you get the invite. I have heard there are some freakishly people out there who stalk blogs, (yeah, maybe I am one of them), and I am fine with people stalking my blog, but my blog of my little girl, should really be a private one, in my opinion.

I will however leave you with a cute picture, and Noraisim from the weekend:

If you have never heard Nora's voice, you may not think this is funny. I am going to get some videoage of her tiny, soft, high, little voice on her private blog soon. This picture os from the Hands On Museum. We went there this weekend with my dad. And since she is about potty trained, she was very interested in the toilet, and where the peepee and poopoo goes. So here is a picture of Papa explaining it to her. Then on Sunday we were at some friends house for dinner, and she needed to poop, so I put her on the potty. As always, she used all her strength and all her might to get this poo to pass. It finally did. When she stood up and looked at it, she said, "That is all chicken mommy!" She was probably right too. This girl loves chicken! I'm not sure if she thought it looked like chicken, or she knew, all that chicken she has been eating ended up in the toilet.

2 comments:

Julie Barb said...

Kirstynn...please send me an invite to your Nora-isms blog:) I still want to see what little Nora is up to after you move:)

Q'Ville said...

I love chicken too. One day she was having dinner with us... lamb. She finnished her portion and said "moe chicken" and I went "baaaa" she said "sheep" and I said, ok, here you go. She likes lamb too, but like me, I think she likes chicken more. Put me on your privite blog, please qdville@hotmail.com