IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Madness

Here we go again... you know the drill. I'm too busy to blog. Too much going on, Two kids... blah blah blah. I have a new excuse though, there is too much to blog about, I don't know where to start. It seems like whenever I start a blog post, something gets in my way, and I can't finish it. I want to do one long post, but should I do several short posts? Then I just feel like, "Eh, 1 short post should wet their appetites for a few minutes", and then *COUGH thirty COUGH* days later, I spit up a post. We are purchasing a new fancy schmancy computer with our tax return, and I pray that will make my blogging life easier. If not, at least it will look good in our office. Excuse me for just a moment, while I throw up some cuteness... Ok... so that last one... not so cute. This was me being involved in "parent involvment day" at Noras dance class. What can I say, I love looking like a fool for my kid! She loves me, and doesn't even judge me... YET.


Believe it or not, I thought I had more in me, but I'm out... I promise to post again, just not in March.

3 comments:

Cristi said...

It's a good thing tomorrow is April then! ;)

Yay - so fun having some new posts from you. And don't worry about not posting often. No one blames you!

Candice said...

Love those mommy moves!!! Dang I'm a good photographer!!!

LuLu's Table... QDVille and Jman said...

Is that a TIANA dress? And the fancy shoes LuLu bought at Kohls for $2.48?