IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mmmm... Yummy lovies!

I do have one more in me. I wanted to post an email that my lovie hubby sent to me. Please, if you have to gag, keep it to yourself. No one wants to hear your gagging comments.

When I first arrived in this world I was surrounded by angels. They would sing and whisper to me of heaven and Jesus and my Father's love. As time passed they became hard to see, fading in and out of perspective. Their voices blended in with the voices of the people around me and I heard more every day conversation and less testimony of heaven. Only one angel did not fade. Only one angel still whispered to me about Jesus and my Fathers love. She grew firmer, her voice grew clearer, sweeter until she was the only one angel I could see. I love her. She is my mommy and she will always be my angel whispering to me the way back to Christ.

Bubby Smith

3 comments:

Cristi said...

Now why would anyone gag at that? Gorgeous!

LuLu's Table... QDVille and Jman said...

Gag? No way. I always love Joel's writings and their messages.

Chelsea Cisneros said...

ah...so sweet. he is a very talented writer