IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Friday, July 9, 2010

Tell me when it's too much!

I can't help it... he is at such a fun age! I can tell that it is going to be very soon, that I am not loving his "stage". He isn't quite moving around on his own... but when he is, I am going to be one anxious momma! Again he is naked... yes he wears clothes, they usually fit, but sometimes they look like a Richard Simmons costume... so take a look at my babbling bubby!

1 comments:

Candice said...

Forget "da da," teach him how to say "Cam."