IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life will go on…

But it will be no where near as fun as it was this last week. Brenda and Brody came, and made our home a fun, happy, sweet place to be. So stress free. So low key. It was great to have them here, and I am sad to see them go. I can totally understand why their daddy wants them home so bad.
I loved to have a friend to talk to, that knows EVERYTHING there is to know about me. We talked about our rebelious teenage years together. (When I say “rebelious”, I mean when we would skip school and go to the mall, and sneak into movies that we maybe should have not seen… innocent rebels we were!) We talked about being moms, wife’s, friends, sisters, kids… there was never a dull nor awkward moment. She upgraded my world technically, and I made hers more food friendly. I am glad that I get to have the low-cal upgrade! 
Our babies played, and became friends. I think one even proposed marriage? Maybe once college and missions, we can suggest a marriage proposal. I think there may be some advantages to living on a compound that has lots of kids, and lots of wives. I must admit, I think I would like it.
This next week we will be getting back in our normal routine. With summer around the corner, and with lots of things to do, I can’t imagine that I will be able to keep my blog up any better then I have, but one can only hope. Thanks to Brenda, I have much more tools to make blogging easier.
DSC_3433

3 comments:

The Prices said...

I was going through old pics and found one of the two of you, I think it was from my baby shower for Trey, though I didn't remember her being there. Don't you just love besties?

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas

Unknown said...

what is up with the comment above?!

ummm, can my hair always look that color?! i'm sooooo glad i came to visit you! i think about you all the time now!