IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The greatest techie gal!

I am having a week loaded with fun. My BFF since we were 12 years old, and her precious sweet 11month old Brody came to check out the Va Beach. We managed to get all three kiddies asleep at the same time, and now we have "grown up girl bonding time". She taught me how to blog from my phone. One feature that may change my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm, excuse you! If I would have known you were going to blog about me, I never would have taught you!

And were you 10 and I was 11 when we became friends?!

Q'Ville said...

hmmmm, Bren, wanna come to howell to show me those tricks? Glad you're all having fun.