IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF RAISING CHILDREN, BE AWARE. THE TINY FINGERPRINTS THAT SHOW UP ON ALMOST EVERY NEWLY CLEANED SURFACE, THE TOYS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE, THE PILES AND PILES OF LAUNDRY LYING AROUND TO BE TACKLED, WILL DISAPPEAR ALL TOO SOON. AND, YOU WILL, TO YOUR SURPRISE, MISS THEM PROFOUNDLY. THOMAS S. MONSON

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I POPPED! And then I burnt!

These were taken last week. And as much as I DESPISE having my picture put on my blog... I have been getting life threatening emails from some people back home... and I either had to save myself, or fear the wrath. Of course if they want me, that have to come and get me, and maybe that would be more fun! We love love love visitors!!!

Anyways, I woke up one morning, and said, "Holy Crap... I popped!" So, we went to the beach, and come home, then I saw that I had a great BURN line, that I might as well take a picture of, and same with my belly. Then I woke up the next day and said, "I POPPED AGAIN!". I have been saying that almost every day now, and even pulled out the maternity clothes yesterday. I haven't gained any weight, I think my 2 year old is helping me in that area! But, if you ask me, I am definitely pregnant! And a little burnt too. Enjoy the pictures... they are few and FAR between!

4 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

AWWWWWWW You Are So Cute!!!!! You look phenomenal! The burn on the other hand...not so cute...ouchy lobster lady! Miss you and can't wait to see you :)

Jean Smith said...

yeah, don't try to blame that bump on a growing baby. we all know it's that daily trip to krispie kremes...

Q'Ville said...

Darling. At least you got a cute pattern burn.

Sisters staying connected... said...

That burn is classic. Good job! Your belly is so cute, I can't wait to rub it! :)alie